Quora: Why do Eastern and South Eastern Asian men have the smallest penises on average in the whole world?
Peeler
2023-08-26 17:00:50 UTC
https://www.quora.com/Why-do-Eastern-and-South-Eastern-Asian-men-have-the-smallest-penises-on-average-in-the-whole-world

Would gooks Ejercito and Chung like to chime in?
Peeler
2023-08-26 17:16:59 UTC
On Sat, 26 Aug 2023 13:00:50 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Peeler
https://www.quora.com/Why-do-Eastern-and-South-Eastern-Asian-men-have-the-smallest-penises-on-average-in-the-whole-world
Would gooks Ejercito and Chung like to chime in?
Our resident abysmally stupid gay neo-nazi whore, like every gay neo-nazi,
just CAN'T get men's dicks out of her sick neo-nazi head! LOL
--
Loose Sphincter about his predilection:
"Foreskins, and only foreskins. That's my life."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
† The Reverend
2023-08-26 17:43:39 UTC
On Sat, 26 Aug 2023 13:00:50 -0400, Foreskin Peeler
Post by Peeler
https://www.quora.com/Why-do-Eastern-and-South-Eastern-Asian-men-have-the-smallest-penises-on-average-in-the-whole-world
Would gooks Ejercito and Chung like to chime in?
I know - because they have to fit into the miniature ani of gook
subwomen!

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

Peeler
2023-08-26 18:00:47 UTC
On Sat, 26 Aug 2023 18:43:39 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "† The Reverend", farted
Post by † The Reverend
I know - because they have to fit into the miniature ani of gook
subwomen!
You are aware that Loose Sphincter is trying to "impress" you and win your
heart again by posting the identical sick shit that you keep posting, often
using the IDENTICAL sick wording that you use, pedo swine Razovic? <BG>

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, SO gay? LOL
youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$***@usenetxs.com>

ONLY in your wildest gay dreams, gay anal Razovic!
Barry Z Shein
2023-08-26 22:03:21 UTC
On Saturday, August 26, 2023 at 2:01:21 PM UTC-4, King of rim jobs,
Post by † The Reverend
I know - because they have to fit into the miniature ani of gook
subwomen!
You are aware that...
...you lick gook, nigger and jew asshole. Your preference is doing it
immediately following them taking a shit.
--
Anti-virus firm AVG <***@avg.com> addressing Peeler (always forging
someone on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."
† The Reverend
2023-08-26 23:23:47 UTC
Post by † The Reverend
I know - because they have to fit into the miniature ani of gook
subwomen!
You are aware that...
...you lick gook, nigger and jew asshole. Your preference is doing it
immediately following them taking a shit.
Yup.

Indeed.

Right on, all counts.

Is there, any doubt?

Beyond, debate.

It sure, is.

No doubt, about it.

You got, THAT right!

Peeler
2023-08-27 08:29:59 UTC
On Sun, 27 Aug 2023 00:23:47 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "† The Reverend", farted
Post by † The Reverend
Yup.
Indeed.
Yup, BOTH of you ridiculous neo-nazi shitheads are indeed VERY VERY sick
assholes ...and total laughing stocks! LOL

Peeler
2023-08-27 08:29:59 UTC
On Sat, 26 Aug 23 22:03:21 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married gay
Post by Barry Z Shein
Post by Peeler
Post by † The Reverend
I know - because they have to fit into the miniature ani of gook
subwomen!
You are aware that Loose Sphincter is trying to "impress" you and win your
heart again by posting the identical sick shit that you keep posting, often
using the IDENTICAL sick wording that you use, pedo swine Razovic? <BG>
Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, SO gay? LOL
...you lick gook, nigger and jew asshole. Your preference is doing it
immediately following them taking a shit.
These abysmally stupid gay neo-nazi whores just CAN'T hide their GAYNESS! It
will ALWAYS come to the front. ALWAYS! INVETERATELY!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, SO gay?

WHY??? LOL
--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Loose Cannon
2023-08-29 19:21:14 UTC
Post by Peeler
https://www.quora.com/Why-do-Eastern-and-South-Eastern-Asian-men-have-the-smallest-penises-on-average-in-the-whole-world
Would gooks Ejercito and Chung like to chime in?
If the two gooks have nothing to say (can't blame them; it must be
very embarrassing explaining why they possess micro-penises) Peeler on
the other hand loves sucking those little dickies and is more than
qualified to weigh in on the subject. Afterall, Peeler loves sucking
them whether they're yellow, brown, black, red or White. His favorite
is jews; he licks them clean from front to back

--
Anti-virus firm AVG <***@avg.com> addressing Peeler (always forging
someone on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with
neo-zionist scum like you and the gook, no matter whether you use our

Sincerely, AVG."
Peeler
2023-08-29 19:56:17 UTC
On Tue, 29 Aug 2023 15:21:14 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
If the two gooks have nothing to say (can't blame them; it must be
very embarrassing explaining why they possess micro-penises) Peeler on
the other hand loves sucking those little dickies and is more than
qualified to weigh in on the subject. Afterall, Peeler loves sucking
them whether they're yellow, brown, black, red or White. His favorite
is jews; he licks them clean from front to back
ROTFLOL Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, sound
like COMPLETE RETARDS?

WHY??? Eh, Loose Sphincter? LMAO
--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <***@4ax.com>
† The Reverend
2023-08-29 20:19:30 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by Peeler
https://www.quora.com/Why-do-Eastern-and-South-Eastern-Asian-men-have-the-smallest-penises-on-average-in-the-whole-world
Would gooks Ejercito and Chung like to chime in?
If the two gooks have nothing to say (can't blame them; it must be
very embarrassing explaining why they possess micro-penises) Peeler on
the other hand loves sucking those little dickies and is more than
qualified to weigh in on the subject. Afterall, Peeler loves sucking
them whether they're yellow, brown, black, red or White. His favorite
is jews; he licks them clean from front to back
Yup.

Indeed.

Right on, all counts.

Is there, any doubt?

Beyond, debate.

He sure, does.

Clearly.

Unequivocally.

Peeler
2023-08-29 21:04:44 UTC
On Tue, 29 Aug 2023 21:19:30 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by † The Reverend
Yup.
Indeed.
Yup, BOTH of you ridiculous neo-nazi shitheads are indeed VERY VERY sick
assholes ...and total laughing stocks! LOL
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>

NO, it isn't, you filthy old pedo swine!