An Analysis of the Theocratic Warfare Doctrine of the Jehovahs Witnesses,
unknown
2023-02-21 22:45:34 UTC
One of the several tasks we set for friend james was to explain the jw
vatican "theory of scripture" of "Theocratic Warfare".

He struggled because the watchtower archive was silent on that "theory of
scripture". This article explains why that is the case, in short there is
an effort to hide it from the average jw, read on to find why:

An Analysis of the Theocratic Warfare Doctrine of the Jehovahs Witnesses,

https://www.bishop-accountability.org/news2014/01_02/2014_02_20_freemindsorg_AnAnalysis.htm

"This review of the problem of religious justified lying in court focuses
on the Jehovahs Witnesses and their theocratic war doctrine.

The history of the development of this doctrine and the problems of lying
in society are reviewed.

Also discussed are examples of the use of this doctrine in court and a
survey of active and former Witnesses designed to determine the awareness
level of this doctrine among the average Witness.

It is concluded that the longer someone is a Witness, and the higher the
attained rank in the Watchtower, the more likely the person is to
understand and to use the doctrine."
z***@windstream.net
2023-02-22 13:25:51 UTC
On 21 Feb 2023 22:45:34 GMT, servant wrote:

Wonderful Morning,
Post by unknown
[...]
The rhetoric you use really doesn't work. If you want to know about
theocratic warfare, just go to the Bible. First Jesus:

(Matthew 5:44) However, I say to you: Continue to love your enemies
and to pray for those who persecute you,

Then Paul,

(2 Corinthians 10:3-5) For though we walk in the flesh, we do not wage
warfare according to what we are in the flesh. 4 For the weapons of
our warfare are not fleshly, but powerful by God for overturning
strongly entrenched things. 5 For we are overturning reasonings and
every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God, and we are
bringing every thought into captivity to make it obedient to the
Christ;

Any questions?

Sincerely James
2/22/23 Young minds are losing it
Go to jw.org
unknown
2023-02-22 14:38:13 UTC
Post by z***@windstream.net
Post by unknown
[...]
The above is not my words but the author's who studied the question. Read
it for yurself.
Nope friend james, the use of the phrase by the jw vatican is as the
author provides above. Google is your friend. You might want to bring the
below to the attention of others of the local "hall" on this study from
only the watchtower:

'Watchtower Quotes Regarding theocratic warfare and lying in court'

https://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/quotes/theocratic-warfare-lying.php
Post by z***@windstream.net
(Matthew 5:44) However, I say to you: Continue to love your enemies
and to pray for those who persecute you,
Then Paul,
(2 Corinthians 10:3-5) For though we walk in the flesh, we do not wage
warfare according to what we are in the flesh. 4 For the weapons of
our warfare are not fleshly, but powerful by God for overturning
strongly entrenched things. 5 For we are overturning reasonings and
every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God, and we are
bringing every thought into captivity to make it obedient to the
Christ;
Any questions?
Yes, will you gget back to us after presenting it to fellow jws and their
thoughts on it?
z***@windstream.net
2023-02-23 14:51:01 UTC
On 22 Feb 2023 14:38:13 GMT, servant wrote:

Truthful Morning,
Post by unknown
Post by z***@windstream.net
Post by unknown
[...]
I have, and totally disagree. His conclusions are from a non-Witness.
I am a JW. Who should know more?
Post by unknown
Nope friend james, the use of the phrase by the jw vatican is as the
author provides above. Google is your friend. You might want to bring the
below to the attention of others of the local "hall" on this study from
'Watchtower Quotes Regarding theocratic warfare and lying in court'
https://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/quotes/theocratic-warfare-lying.php
Yes, it is true that we should not lie. But we also don't have to tell
every peripheral thing connected with it. For example, a government
official may ask if I was out preaching. (which is banned) My answer
is yes. Then he might say, "who were you with?" I am under no
obligation to tell him, and wouldn't. He would then proceed to torture
me or kill me. That is basically how it happened under Hitler's
government.

Hitler was trying to exterminate all JW's also. Now let's see who has
the last laugh. Hitler is long dead, but the JW's are as active as
ever.
Post by unknown
Post by z***@windstream.net
(Matthew 5:44) However, I say to you: Continue to love your enemies
and to pray for those who persecute you,
Then Paul,
(2 Corinthians 10:3-5) For though we walk in the flesh, we do not wage
warfare according to what we are in the flesh. 4 For the weapons of
our warfare are not fleshly, but powerful by God for overturning
strongly entrenched things. 5 For we are overturning reasonings and
every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God, and we are
bringing every thought into captivity to make it obedient to the
Christ;
Any questions?
Yes, will you gget back to us after presenting it to fellow jws and their
thoughts on it?
I see no reason to contact the brothers on any topic. They have enough
to do. This is between you and me. (or is it "between you and I")
These topics are discussed when the person is studying to become
baptized. They have had a lot of false doctrines glued to them by
Christendom (minus JW's) So that is the time to 'air it out'.

Sincerely James
2/23/23 Young minds are losing it
Go to jw.org
unknown
2023-02-23 17:54:13 UTC
Re: An Analysis of the Theocratic Warfare Doctrine of the Jehovahs Witnesses,
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 09:51:01 -0500
alt.bible,
alt.religion.christian
Followup to: newsgroups
Truthful Morning,
Post by unknown
Post by z***@windstream.net
Post by unknown
[...]
Smile, then you did not read the above. His conclusion of why the excuse
for lie is not known among the common jw is provided, he interviewed many
of them.
unknown
2023-02-23 18:23:25 UTC
Friend james said he is a jw and knows that "theocratic warfare" is not
real as an excuse for lying. Let's help him out here. Here is an article
based only on actual jw vatican watchtower documents; done by jw insiders:

https://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/quotes/theocratic-warfare-lying.php

Perhaps friend james could gather the ideas of local people at the "hall"
to help form his awareness of the article contents and report back to us?
z***@windstream.net
2023-02-28 03:38:06 UTC
On 23 Feb 2023 18:23:25 GMT, servant wrote:

Desirable Nighttime,
Post by unknown
Friend james said he is a jw and knows that "theocratic warfare" is not
real as an excuse for lying. Let's help him out here. Here is an article
Insiders? You mean JW apostates. If they raise any questions in your
mind, just ask me.
Post by unknown
https://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/quotes/theocratic-warfare-lying.php
Perhaps friend james could gather the ideas of local people at the "hall"
to help form his awareness of the article contents and report back to us?
Rather, why don't you show the Bible truths to your priest or
whatever, such as Job wanting to go to sheol (hell-grave) to end his
suffering. Then write back to me his response. (Job 14:13)

Sincerely James
2/27/23 2nd Year of
Ukraine war
Go to jw.org
One God
2023-02-28 07:02:04 UTC
Post by z***@windstream.net
Desirable Nighttime,
Post by unknown
Friend james said he is a jw and knows that "theocratic warfare" is not
real as an excuse for lying. Let's help him out here. Here is an article
Insiders? You mean JW apostates. If they raise any questions in your
mind, just ask me.
The Mormons have the same knee-jerk reaction. Anyone who questions the
leadership is immediately branded, "apostate" and considered worthy of
death.

The Watchtower is apostate.
z***@windstream.net
2023-02-28 13:50:11 UTC
On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 01:02:04 -0600, One God <***@lord.god> wrote:

Hello Truth Seeker,
Post by One God
Post by z***@windstream.net
Desirable Nighttime,
Post by unknown
Friend james said he is a jw and knows that "theocratic warfare" is not
real as an excuse for lying. Let's help him out here. Here is an article
Insiders? You mean JW apostates. If they raise any questions in your
mind, just ask me.
The Mormons have the same knee-jerk reaction. Anyone who questions the
leadership is immediately branded, "apostate" and considered worthy of
death.
The Watchtower is apostate.
Put your money where your mouth is. (or something like that) Tell me
the things that make us so-called apostates. And you have to tell me
who is fulfilling Mt 24:14 if it is not JW's:

(Matthew 24:14) And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in
all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the
end will come.

Thus this particular preaching has to be WORLD WIDE, talks about God's
KINGDOM. Then the END would follow. The end hasn't come yet, so there
still is some preaching work to be done.

What makes them the fulfiller? They have divided up the WORLD into
territories. Certain congregations are responsible for their
territory. And what is their main theme? Look at the cover of any
Watchtower magazine. It says: ANNOUNCING JEHOVAH'S KINGDOM.
They even come to your door, you don't have to go to them.

Now tell me please, who else is doing that? I know of no others. Also,
they are one of only a few who really do follow Jesus' commands at Mt
5:44:

(Matthew 5:44) However, I say to you: Continue to love your enemies
and to pray for those who persecute you,

Thus they learn war no more. They are fulfilling Isa 2:2-4 to the
letter:

(Isaiah 2:2-4) In the final part of the days, The mountain of the
house of Jehovah Will become firmly established above the top of the
mountains, And it will be raised up above the hills, And to it all the
nations will stream.  3 And many peoples will go and say: “Come, let
us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, To the house of the God of Jacob.
He will instruct us about his ways, And we will walk in his paths.”
For law will go out of Zion, And the word of Jehovah out of Jerusalem.
 4 He will render judgment among the nations And set matters straight
respecting many peoples. They will beat their swords into plowshares
And their spears into pruning shears. Nation will not lift up sword
against nation, Nor will they learn war anymore.

So who do you think the true religion is?

Sincerely James
2/28/23 2nd Year of
Ukraine war
Go to jw.org
JW Facts
2023-02-28 21:10:45 UTC
Post by z***@windstream.net
What makes them the fulfiller? They have divided up the WORLD into
territories. Certain congregations are responsible for their
territory. And what is their main theme? Look at the cover of any
Watchtower magazine. It says: ANNOUNCING JEHOVAH'S KINGDOM.
They even come to your door, you don't have to go to them.
Your Freemason cult has flip-flopped and waffled on that, too:

"Up until 1938, the Watchtower title included the words Herald of
Christ's Presence."

"The Watch Tower and Herald of Christs Presence"

"In 1939, the title of the January 1st issue changed to The Watchtower
and Herald of Christ’s Kingdom. On March 1st, 1939 the word Christ was
removed and replaced with Jehovah. To this day it is now The Watchtower
Announcing Jehovah's Kingdom."

"The Watchtower Announcing Jehovah's Kingdom"

"It is interesting to understand why it was originally taught that Jesus
is a God worthy of our worship and prayers."

So it went from calling Christ a God to be worshiped, to heralding his
Kingdom, to disfellowship of any who worship Christ, to heralding
Jehovah's kingdom rather than Christ's kingdom, since by your decree and
"greater light" Christ was no longer a god.

source - https://jwfacts.com/watchtower/worship-jesus.php
z***@windstream.net
2023-03-09 15:56:22 UTC
On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 01:02:04 -0600, One God <***@lord.god> wrote:

Apostate Morning,
Post by One God
Post by z***@windstream.net
Desirable Nighttime,
Post by unknown
Friend james said he is a jw and knows that "theocratic warfare" is not
real as an excuse for lying. Let's help him out here. Here is an article
Insiders? You mean JW apostates. If they raise any questions in your
mind, just ask me.
The Mormons have the same knee-jerk reaction. Anyone who questions the
leadership is immediately branded, "apostate" and considered worthy of
death.
The Watchtower is apostate.
The Watchtower is just a Bible-aid magazine printed on paper. How
could such a thing be an apostate?

Sincerely James
Bible women:Examples?
3/9/23
Go to jw.org
z***@windstream.net
2023-03-16 18:51:31 UTC
Sunny cool Afternoon,
Post by unknown
Friend james said he is a jw and knows that "theocratic warfare" is not
real as an excuse for lying. Let's help him out here. Here is an article
https://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/quotes/theocratic-warfare-lying.php
The is a lot of good Bible ideas in those quotes. You would do well to
follow them.
Post by unknown
Perhaps friend james could gather the ideas of local people at the "hall"
to help form his awareness of the article contents and report back to us?
Not necessary. They would agree with every one of them I read.

Sincerely James
Memorial of Jesus’ Death
3/16/23
Go to jw.org

z***@windstream.net
2023-02-28 12:39:04 UTC
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 09:51:01 -0500
alt.bible,
alt.religion.christian
Followup to: newsgroups
Truthful Morning,
Post by unknown
Post by z***@windstream.net
Post by unknown
[...]
Good, you telling me what you feel supports your statements. I can't
talk to a web page, but you I can.

So, what is "the excuse for lie". You are right. I do not know what it
is.

Sincerely James
2/28/23 2nd Year of
Ukraine war
Go to jw.org
z***@windstream.net
2023-03-13 12:46:46 UTC
On 23 Feb 2023 17:54:13 GMT, servant wrote:

Funfilled Morning,
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 09:51:01 -0500
alt.bible,
alt.religion.christian
Followup to: newsgroups
Truthful Morning,
Post by unknown
Post by z***@windstream.net
Post by unknown
[...]
I have already showed you the Scriptures on JW warfare. For example,
Mt 26:52 reads,

""Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who
draw the sword will die by the sword."" (NIV)

And Mt 5:44,

"But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute
you," (NASB)

2 Co 10:3,4,

"3 For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world
does. 4 The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On
the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds." (NIV)

So unlike the war mongering Christendom, JW's war weapons are not
carnal, but are words from the inspired word of God. Besides, shooting
a bullet at a demon would have no effect. None at all. All it would
probably accomplish is make him more angry.

Sincerely James
Memorial of Jesus’ Death
3/13/23
Go to jw.org