Clamshell Moon attempt; last attempt for a long while
David Dalton
2024-02-22 08:49:27 UTC
My latest attempt is described, with updates and commentary,
on the thread "Clamshell Moon attempt; last attempt for a long while”
on alt.religion.druid . If it fails, which is likely, I won’t try again
until on or about Sept. 5, 2024 (three sunspot cycles after
my sun stare), and if that then failed I would then
wait until on or about Jan. 29, 2025 (seven years
plus two sunspot cycles after my low years started).
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
David Dalton
2024-02-24 08:32:44 UTC
Post by David Dalton
My latest attempt is described, with updates and commentary,
on the thread "Clamshell Moon attempt; last attempt for a long while”
on alt.religion.druid . If it fails, which is likely, I won’t try again
until on or about Sept. 5, 2024 (three sunspot cycles after
my sun stare), and if that then failed I would then
wait until on or about Jan. 29, 2025 (seven years
plus two sunspot cycles after my low years started).
In case you are not following my long alt.religion.druid thread
"Clamshell Moon attempt; last attempt for a long while”,
of many short updates, it is now complete.