God CARES What We All Do with Our Bodies!
Reverend Mother Tucker
2008-07-18 03:20:04 UTC
On Jul 17, 1:18�am, "Thurisaz, Uncircumcised Smegmatic Germanic
Strange how all those "people that believes in gawd"
God
are so f***ing
God HATES profanity. He will smite you with emerods about the
fundament!
uneducated that they can't even spell a simple sentence error-free.
I spelt everything right. I was a writing in regional dialect. You
got plenty of them up in Germany. Well - we got some in English too.
I wriote in Mississippi Country English. I am highly educated too. I
graduated from a good Bible school. I learnt hundreds of Bible verses
and how to apply them to my cooking and a cleaning and a making baby's
and faith healing.

God will PUNISH you!

Reverend Mother Tucker
A True Christian
Emerson Wainwright
2008-07-18 03:40:11 UTC
On Jul 17, 11:20 pm, Reverend Mother Tucker <mother-
Post by Reverend Mother Tucker
On Jul 17, 1:18�am, "Thurisaz, Uncircumcised Smegmatic Germanic
Strange how all those "people that believes in gawd"
God
are so f***ing
God HATES profanity.
That silly goose. He CREATED it!

 He will smite you with emerods about the
Post by Reverend Mother Tucker
fundament!
uneducated that they can't even spell a simple sentence error-free.
I spelt everything right...   I wriote
In which dialect is "wriote" an acceptable word?
Reverend Mother Tucker
2008-07-18 05:28:04 UTC
That silly goose. �He CREATED it!
No He did not! The devil cooked up dirty words in hell. Our church
has converted many of them to the names of our most popular
congregations to spite Satan. That's one reason why he runs from me
so much - than and cuz I'm all holy and stuff.
In which dialect is "wriote" an acceptable word?
Well - you can consider it a hybrid between "wrote" and "writed". I
wish you'd give me a break. I'm seven months pregnant right now and
my fingers are all swole up. I wish even more that you would send me
a thousand dollars as a prayer offering. Surely you could give up
call boy's for a month and spare that much for your sister Lurlean...?

I'll pray for you, lustful lad -

Reverend Mother Tucker
A TRUE Christian Witness
DanielSan
2008-07-18 05:41:42 UTC
Post by Reverend Mother Tucker
That silly goose. �He CREATED it!
No He did not! The devil cooked up dirty words in hell.
God created the Devil and God created Hell.

Unless you're suggesting that God didn't create everything...
* DanielSan -- alt.atheism #2226 *
* "I distrust those people who know so well what God *
* wants them to do because I notice it always *
* coincides with their own desires." *
* --Susan B. Anthony *
Reverend Mother Tucker
2008-07-19 01:00:01 UTC
Post by DanielSan
God created the Devil
No! God created the arch angel Lucifer and he BECAME Satan - the
Adversary - after he rebelled against God's authority.
Post by DanielSan
and God created Hell.
Yes - to punish the devil, his evil angels and sinners that
deliberately disobeys God's Holy Law's. People that wants to go to
heaven needs to repent and obey the Commandments.
Post by DanielSan
Unless you're suggesting that God didn't create everything...
No I ain't. I know better. I also know my Scriptures.
Post by DanielSan
* "I distrust those people who know so well what God *
* �wants them to do because I notice it always � � � *
* �coincides with their own desires." � � � � � � � �*
* � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � --Susan B. Anthony *
Wasn't she a lezzy? God HATES lewd lezbo lust! God's Will is
occasionally different from mine - but I learn how to suppress my own
personal ambitions in favor of God's Directives - so that makes old
Lezzy B. Anthony WRONG!

Jesus saves!

Reverend Mother Tucker
A TRUE Christian
Enkidu
2008-07-19 01:27:10 UTC
Post by DanielSan
God created the Devil
No! God created the arch angel Lucifer and he BECAME Satan - the
Adversary - after he rebelled against God's authority.
Damn you're good, Landover Baprist good!
--
Enkidu AA#2165
EAC Chaplain and ordained minister,

Although the time of death is approaching me, I am not afraid of dying and
going to Hell or (what would be considerably worse) going to the
popularized version of Heaven. I expect death to be nothingness and, for
removing me from all possible fears of death, I am thankful to atheism.
--Isaac Asimov, "On Religiosity," Free Inquiry
h***@gmail.com
2008-07-18 05:54:43 UTC
Post by Reverend Mother Tucker
That silly goose. �He CREATED it!
No He did not! The devil cooked up dirty words in hell. Our church
has converted many of them to the names of our most popular
congregations to spite Satan. That's one reason why he runs from me
so much - than and cuz I'm all holy and stuff.
In which dialect is "wriote" an acceptable word?
Well - you can consider it a hybrid between "wrote" and "writed". I
wish you'd give me a break. I'm seven months pregnant right now and
my fingers are all swole up. I wish even more that you would send me
a thousand dollars as a prayer offering. Surely you could give up
call boy's for a month and spare that much for your sister Lurlean...?
I'll pray for you, lustful lad -
Reverend Mother Tucker
A TRUE Christian Witness
You have the same kind of mentality as people living in 2000+years
past.
And they were a tiny fraction of people in the Middle-East who
discarded the god of yours.
Thurisaz, Germanic barbarian
2008-07-18 08:08:12 UTC
Post by h***@gmail.com
You have the same kind of mentality as people living in 2000+years
past.
And they were a tiny fraction of people in the Middle-East who
discarded the god of yours.
He's amusing ain't he? Well, kind of.
No content worth considering in his postings, as with all morontheists
posting from their mommie's basement, but the "style" of his crap makes him
unintentionally funny. *evil grin*
--
"To his friend a man a friend shall prove, and gifts with gifts requite;
But men shall mocking with mockery answer, and fraud with falsehood meet."

My personal judgment of monotheism:
http://www.carcosa.de/nojebus
E***@spamblock.panix.com
2008-07-18 12:36:24 UTC
Post by Thurisaz, Germanic barbarian
He's amusing ain't he? Well, kind of.
No content worth considering in his postings, as with all morontheists
posting from their mommie's basement, but the "style" of his crap makes him
unintentionally funny. *evil grin*
Ummmm......He's an obvious troll.
--
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.
-- Bertrand Russel
Thurisaz, Germanic barbarian
2008-07-18 18:09:00 UTC
Post by E***@spamblock.panix.com
Ummmm......He's an obvious troll.
Of course, but still, up to a certain point he makes me grin :)

http://www.carcosa.de/nojebus
Thurisaz, Germanic barbarian
2008-07-18 08:14:33 UTC
No He did not!  The devil cooked up dirty words in hell.  Our church
has converted many of them to the names of our most popular
congregations to spite Satan.
Too bad that your gawd, even if it did exist, is obviously such a pathetical
weakling that you have to do all the work for it, no?

Judging from how powerful your fairy tale characters are described in your
wholly babble, the only one worth dealing with must be saaataaan. Obviously
he's clearly superior to gawd in every aspect.

All concluded from your own scripcha.

http://www.carcosa.de/nojebus
Reverend Mother Tucker
2008-07-19 01:19:31 UTC
On Jul 18, 1:14�am, Thurisaz, Uncircumcised Germanic Barbarian"
Homosexual
Homo sexual?!?!?! I ain't no homo sexual! I've been married almost
five years and I'm about to give birth to my fifth precious baby! I'd
kill myself before I'd ever give in to no kinda sick lesbian urges.
UGGGHHH!
morontheist
No! I ain't no moron. I am a True Christian. "Morontheist" is a
made up word anyways.
Too bad that your gawd,
God
even if it
Almighty God AIN'T no it. He is Our Father. He will judge you and
slam you down to eternal hell fire if'n you don't repent!
did exist,
He DOES exist! He is alive!
is obviously such a pathetical
The proper word is just "pathetic". And you DARE to correct my
Mississippi Country English!
weakling that you have to do all the work for it,
Him
no?
No! He performs wonders every day. He just gives us tasks to do
too.
Judging from how powerful your fairy tale characters
There ain't NONE of them in the Holy Bible - which is a totally TRUE
record of actual events.
are described in your wholly babble,
There ain't NO kinda "babble" in the Holy Bible. The Bible is the
Word of God. One day you will stand before God's Great White Throne.
The Bible will be opened before you and you will be JUDGED according
to its Holy Law's. Lessen you make some serious changes in your life
before then, you will be found wanting and cast down into the
Bottomless Pit!
the only one worth dealing with must be saaataaan.
He's sure got you fooled. Just wait and see what he's got in store
for you when you finally get to hell. He loves to torture human
beings.
Obviously he's clearly superior to gawd
God
in every aspect.
Only a wicked person would ever reach that kinda conclusion. You sure
fell easy for the devil's filthy lie's. You're in his trap now. The
end result is eternity in his fiery pit. Haw! Haw! Haw!
All concluded from your own scripcha.
You obviously ain't a reading it right. The German translations must
not capture the flavor of the Holy Hebrew original too good. That's
why Almighty God wants True Believers to speak in tongues like me.
Also - you spelt the word "Scripture" wrong.

Jesus saves sinners souls!

Holy Mother Tucker
Little Lamb of God
Thurisaz, Germanic barbarian
2008-07-19 08:42:05 UTC
Post by Reverend Mother Tucker
Homo sexual?!?!?! I ain't no homo sexual!
Yes you are. You fit all the typical criteria of the in-the-closet
homosexual who can't for the life of him accept the obvious truth and in
typical homophobia tries to strike out at everyone who is openly
homosexual, in the vain hope that this might somehow change what he himself
is.
(That is, if all your babble is NOT just part of a giant parody on
morontheism... in which case I have to say, basically well done, but far
too exaggerated now. Calm down and stop)
Post by Reverend Mother Tucker
I've been married almost
five years and I'm about to give birth to my fifth precious baby!
Riiiight. And the earth is flat.
Post by Reverend Mother Tucker
I'd
kill myself before I'd ever give in to no kinda sick lesbian urges.
UGGGHHH!
Of course you never would. You are male. And a never-grown-up male hiding in
momma's cellar, in all likelihood. Plus (I guess) a secret crossdresser,
hence your persistent claim to be female.
Post by Reverend Mother Tucker
Post by Thurisaz, Germanic barbarian
morontheist
No! I ain't no moron. I am a True Christian.
Like I said, a morontheist. Only willfully braindead morontheists even use
that term "True krystchen(TM)".
Post by Reverend Mother Tucker
"Morontheist" is a
made up word anyways.
Of course, but it's time to make it part of the official dictionary. It fits
you all perfectly.
Post by Reverend Mother Tucker
Almighty God AIN'T no it. He is Our Father.
It is NOTHING. It does not exist. Get over it.
Post by Reverend Mother Tucker
He will judge you and
slam you down to eternal hell fire if'n you don't repent!
Riiiiiight. And I'm the emperor of China.
Post by Reverend Mother Tucker
He DOES exist! He is alive!
It is welcome to prove that to me anytime it wants to. Ooooh... nothing
happened, again. Well I have a suspicion why that is so...
Post by Reverend Mother Tucker
The proper word is just "pathetic". And you DARE to correct my
Mississippi Country English!
English is not MY native language, plus I do not use any external helps like
dictionaries or online translation pages. How about you?
Post by Reverend Mother Tucker
No! He performs wonders every day. He just gives us tasks to do
too.
So much for "our cult is not based on works" eh?
Post by Reverend Mother Tucker
Post by Thurisaz, Germanic barbarian
Judging from how powerful your fairy tale characters
There ain't NONE of them in the Holy Bible - which is a totally TRUE
record of actual events.
There is exactly as much evidence in support of your gawd, jebus and holy
spook (oh, and your saaataaan too - can't simply forget the fourth
imaginary gawd of the cult) as there is for Santa and the tooth fairy.
However, there's a mountain of evidence clearly hinting at your four gawds
being just cheap copies of the deities worshipped all around "christendom"
in those days.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...
Post by Reverend Mother Tucker
There ain't NO kinda "babble" in the Holy Bible. The Bible is the
Word of God. One day you will stand before God's Great White Throne.
You should know it already morontheist. Empty threats do not impress me.
Post by Reverend Mother Tucker
The Bible will be opened before you and you will be JUDGED according
to its Holy Law's. Lessen you make some serious changes in your life
before then, you will be found wanting and cast down into the
Bottomless Pit!
Just for the fun of it... you admit then that your gawd is not
omnibenevolent, in other words, that all of you morontheists are lying to
all the world all the time.
Post by Reverend Mother Tucker
Post by Thurisaz, Germanic barbarian
the only one worth dealing with must be saaataaan.
Obviously he's clearly superior to gawd
in every aspect.
Only a wicked person would ever reach that kinda conclusion.
If reading your book'o'bullshit with an open mind, without any external
pressure, is wicked... then yes, I guess I am a wicked person. Your
personal definitions, however, are irrelevant.
Post by Reverend Mother Tucker
You sure
fell easy for the devil's filthy lie's. You're in his trap now. The
end result is eternity in his fiery pit. Haw! Haw! Haw!
You wish... in your petty sadism.

Fortunately the game of life is not subtitled "make a wish", but "deal with
it".

You're gay. Your gawd does not exist.

Deal with it.

http://www.carcosa.de/nojebus
mizlee
2008-07-18 13:37:17 UTC
That silly goose. �He CREATED it!
No He did not!  The devil cooked up dirty words in hell.  Our church
has converted many of them to the names of our most popular
congregations to spite Satan.  That's one reason why he runs from me
so much - than and cuz I'm all holy and stuff.
In which dialect is "wriote" an acceptable word?
Well - you can consider it a hybrid between "wrote" and "writed".  I
wish you'd give me a break.  I'm seven months pregnant right now and
my fingers are all swole up.  I wish even more that you would send me
a thousand dollars as a prayer offering.  Surely you could give up
call boy's for a month and spare that much for your sister Lurlean...?
I'll pray for you, lustful lad -
Reverend Mother Tucker
A TRUE Christian Witness
Dude, there really are nutjobs out there who are just like you are
pretending to be. Why compound the insanity? It you are doing it for
shits ands grins, it ain't working.
Reverend Mother Tucker
2008-07-19 01:36:32 UTC
Post by mizlee
Dude,
I ain't no dude. You are CONFUSED!
Post by mizlee
there really are nutjobs out there who are just like you are
pretending to be. �
But I ain't a pretending to be nothing. True Christians like me AIN'T
no nut jobs neither. We are the True People of Almighty God.
Post by mizlee
Why compound the insanity? �
Our holy church can CURE insanity. Do you need an exorcism?
Post by mizlee
It you are doing it for s****
Please watch your language. I am a lady. God also HATES when you use
ugly words to describe bodily functions He put in place.
Post by mizlee
ands grins, it ain't working.
I preach the Gospel on accounta my holy church pays me good money to.
If'n you wanna try to beat my salary AND benefits, I'm a willing to
consider a new line of work. I also get paid by a major university
here in New Sodom to write monographs that PROVE that homo sexuals are
just as hateful and prejudiced as they claim everybody else is.

Jesus SAVES!

Mother Tucker
TRUE Christian
Thurisaz, Germanic barbarian
2008-07-18 08:14:22 UTC
Post by Reverend Mother Tucker
Strange how all those "people that believes in gawd"
God
Gawd.
You insult us, we insult you back. With a minimum IQ of 20 one should be
able to understand this principle. What's your IQ?
Considering that you're a morontheist and a homophobe I doubt that it's
higher than 10.
Post by Reverend Mother Tucker
are so fucking
God HATES profanity.
No. He'd need to exist before he could hate anything.
Post by Reverend Mother Tucker
He will smite you with emerods about the
fundament!
See above.
Post by Reverend Mother Tucker
I spelt everything right.
Denial will not help you.
Post by Reverend Mother Tucker
I was a writing in regional dialect. You
got plenty of them up in Germany.
Irrelevant. People over here may talk in dialect but they don't write in it.
Post by Reverend Mother Tucker
I am highly educated too. I
graduated from a good Bible school.
Sentence 2 directly contradicts sentence 1. Babble "schools" are
brainwashing institutions, not educational ones.
Post by Reverend Mother Tucker
I learnt hundreds of Bible verses
and how to apply them to my cooking and a cleaning and a making baby's
and faith healing.
Like I said, you got no education worth talking about.

Besides, forget about your "good krysten women(TM)" crap. Unfortunately (for
you) my IQ is at least 100. I've long seen through your lies. You dream up
the names you use for posting under influence of crack or whatever, and the
only thing remotely "female" about you is (probably) that you secretly
crossdress in momma's basement.

http://www.carcosa.de/nojebus
Rev. Karl E. Taylor
2008-07-18 13:43:16 UTC
Reverend Mother Tucker wrote:
| On Jul 17, 1:18�am, "Thurisaz, Uncircumcised Smegmatic Germanic
| Barbarian" <***@carcosa.de> wrote:
|
|> Strange how all those "people that believes in gawd"
|
| God
|
|> are so f***ing
|
| God HATES profanity. He will smite you with emerods about the
| fundament!
|
|> uneducated that they can't even spell a simple sentence error-free.
|
| I spelt everything right. I was a writing in regional dialect. You
| got plenty of them up in Germany. Well - we got some in English too.
| I wriote in Mississippi Country English. I am highly educated too. I
| graduated from a good Bible school. I learnt hundreds of Bible verses
| and how to apply them to my cooking and a cleaning and a making baby's
| and faith healing.
|

| God will PUNISH you!
|

| Reverend Mother Tucker
| A True Christian

You're getting quite good at this. The ability to parody a
fundamentalist xtian loon is good comedy. Unfortunately, dialects don't
translate too well in written form. Some of what you have done works,
some doesn't. And our over seas friends probably don't get the
references anyway.

But hey, if you want to continue to try and parody a southern baptist
moron, complete with drawl and poor grammar, go right ahead. It makes
for a funny post and you are doing very well at poking xtians in the eye
with it.

- --
There are none more ignorant and useless,
than they that seek answers on their knees,
with their eyes closed.
Rev. Karl E. Taylor http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/
~ http://azhotops.blogspot.com/
A.A #1143 http://scienceblogs.com/aardvarchaeology/

Apostle of Dr. Lao EAC: Virgin Conversion Unit Director