Gay couple face trial for raping adopted sons
2013-04-10 03:23:06 UTC
When will social liberals get it through their heads that children are
not pawns to be used in a social experiment?

http://www.ctnow.com/news/connecticut/hartford/hc-glastonbury-harasz-wirth-sentencing-0406-20130405,0,1350267.story

(HARTFORD COURANT) A judge on Friday allowed two Glastonbury men,
accused two years ago of sexually assaulting two of their nine adopted
boys, to withdraw their no-contest pleas and take their cases to
trial.

The unusual action came during what was to be a sentencing hearing for
George Harasz and Douglas Wirth, who entered pleas in January to one
felony count each of risk of injury to a minor. They agreed to
suspended prison sentences. The only issue for Friday’s hearing was to
be whether each would be required to register as sex offenders.

But a new allegation of sexual assault against Harasz by one of the
victims, contained in a pre-sentence investigation of Harasz, helped
scrap the plea agreement. The case was further clouded Friday by
disclosure in court of new allegations of abuse by three other of the
nine children. No new criminal charges have been filed.

J Young
***@ymail.com

Honesty. Decency. Integrity
Dreamer In Colore
2013-04-10 04:18:45 UTC
Post by J
When will social liberals get it through their heads that children are
not pawns to be used in a social experiment?
When will you get it through your thick skull that homosexuality has
nothing to do with atheism?

Is it necessary for you to continue to prove that you're a vile excuse
for a human being?

Stop cross-posting. It's rude and shows disrespect for everyone.

If you want to talk about pedophilia because it satisfies some twisted
urge in you, then I'd suggest one of the psychiatry-oriented groups
instead.

If you want to talk about your political agenda, then do it in a group
that's relevant.

You are possessed of neither honesty nor decency nor integrity. You're
a little, little man.

Dreamer
AA 2306
2013-04-10 04:48:23 UTC
On Wed, 10 Apr 2013 00:18:45 -0400, Dreamer In Colore
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Post by J
When will social liberals get it through their heads that children are
not pawns to be used in a social experiment?
When will you get it through your thick skull that homosexuality has
nothing to do with atheism?
Is it necessary for you to continue to prove that you're a vile excuse
for a human being?
Stop cross-posting. It's rude and shows disrespect for everyone.
If you want to talk about pedophilia because it satisfies some twisted
urge in you, then I'd suggest one of the psychiatry-oriented groups
instead.
If you want to talk about your political agenda, then do it in a group
that's relevant.
You are possessed of neither honesty nor decency nor integrity. You're
a little, little man.
Dreamer
AA 2306
I've seen about a thousand little monkeys like you come and go. You
have to EARN your way to conversing with me. In the meantime; if the
topics I bring to this forum offend you, that's your issue; not mine.

J Young
***@ymail.com

Honesty. Decency. Integrity
SkyEyes
2013-04-10 05:37:25 UTC
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Post by J
[...]
And yet here you are, talking to him.
Post by J
In the meantime; if the
topics I bring to this forum offend you, that's your issue; not mine.
No, he's an atheist, and that makes it his issue, since this is a
forum for atheists.

--
Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34 and A+ atheist
BAAWA Knight of the Golden Litterbox
Syd M.
2013-04-10 12:15:45 UTC
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Post by J
[...]
It is amazing how arrogant the little bigot is here, isn't it?
And with no justification for it, either.
Post by SkyEyes
Post by J
In the meantime; if the
topics I bring to this forum offend you, that's your issue; not mine.
No, he's an atheist, and that makes it his issue, since this is a
forum for atheists.
Not that IBen wants to understand that...

PDW
Dreamer In Colore
2013-04-10 16:38:49 UTC
On Wed, 10 Apr 2013 05:15:45 -0700 (PDT), "Syd M."
Post by Syd M.
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Post by J
[...]
He already has all the justification he requires. What he doesn't get
is that bullying only works if you let it.

Cheers,
Dreamer
AA 2306
Syd M.
2013-04-10 20:14:47 UTC
Post by Syd M.
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Post by J
[...]
He should have figured that out long ago when he tried it on me, but
he is such a slow learner...

PDW
Jeanne Douglas
2013-04-11 00:22:17 UTC
Post by Syd M.
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Post by J
[...]
And without being in the real world where bullying can be enforced with
force, bullying is just plain silly.
--
JD

"Osama Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive."--VP Joseph Biden
2013-04-11 04:10:20 UTC
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Post by J
[...]
Talking to? yes. Conversing with? read my previous comments.

J Young
***@ymail.com

Honesty. Decency. Integrity
Syd M.
2013-04-11 23:12:34 UTC
Post by J
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Post by J
[...]
You are an arrogant little twat, aren't you?
No one needs any permission to converse with you, asshole.

PDW
Syd M.
2013-04-10 11:58:44 UTC
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Post by J
[...]
They offend all decent people, IBen. Not that you'd understand that.

PDW
Dreamer In Colore
2013-04-10 15:25:11 UTC
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Post by J
[...]
Beg pardon? Earn the right to talk to you? Who said anything about
talking to you? I was talking AT you.

Talking TO you would involve sinking to your level, and I'm aiming way
higher than that, thanks.

Cheers,
Dreamer
AA 2306
Dreamer In Colore
2013-04-10 15:51:12 UTC
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Post by J
[...]
You're like a little boy with a flaming bag of turds that you just
fling into yards just so you can see what kind of commotion you can
stir up. You really think that your cheap little attempt at
intimidation is going to prove much to me?

I'd venture to say by the volume of responses to your crap that I'm
not the only one who's offended... so see if you can't figure out
which finger I'm holding up at you.

Cheers,
Dreamer
AA 2306
Onion
2013-04-10 18:52:09 UTC
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Post by J
When will social liberals get it through their heads that children are
not pawns to be used in a social experiment?
When will you get it through your thick skull that homosexuality has
nothing to do with atheism?
YET, ATHEISTS ARE THE BIG SUPPORTERS OF HOMOSEXUAL MARRIAGE
----------------------
Devillepin, L'Afrique n'est pas un vil pain et elle n'a pas de maitre
non plus quelque soit ce que te feront croire Dramane Fujimory
Ouattara et sa clique
AA 2306
Dreamer In Colore
2013-04-10 19:13:30 UTC
On Wed, 10 Apr 2013 11:52:09 -0700 (PDT), Onion
Post by Onion
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Post by J
When will social liberals get it through their heads that children are
not pawns to be used in a social experiment?
When will you get it through your thick skull that homosexuality has
nothing to do with atheism?
YET, ATHEISTS ARE THE BIG SUPPORTERS OF HOMOSEXUAL MARRIAGE
STOP YELLING. YOU'RE NOT MAKING ANY MORE SENSE WITH YOUR CLAIMS WHEN
YOU YELL. JUST BECAUSE YOU YELL, DOES NOT MEAN THAT MORE PEOPLE WILL
LISTEN.

First of all, you have no data with which to back up your claim.

And just for the record:

http://www.freep.com/article/20130409/COL43/304090007/Nancy-Kaffer-Church-stance-on-Communion-gay-marriage-is-no-revelation

in which not one, but two separate polls found more than 50% of
American Catholics in support of gay marriage.

This isn't even about religious reasons any more, you dolt. It's not
the fifteenth century... it's the 21st.

Even pastors in multiple religions are realizing that it's about civil
rights.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/19274300-418/gay-marriage-support-about-civil-rights-not-religion-pastors-say.html

You just hate gay people... which makes you a bigot...

It's hard enough to find love in the world, you colossal asshat. And
you're going to deny civil rights because of your outdated views?

Stop arguing this point. It's infantile, and just goes to show that
you're hopelessly addicted to the past.

Cheers,
Dreamer
AA 2306
Onion
2013-04-10 19:33:02 UTC
Post by Onion
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Post by J
When will social liberals get it through their heads that children are
not pawns to be used in a social experiment?
When will you get it through your thick skull that homosexuality has
nothing to do with atheism?
YET, ATHEISTS ARE THE BIG SUPPORTERS OF HOMOSEXUAL MARRIAGE
STOP YELLING. YOU'RE NOT MAKING ANY MORE SENSE WITH YOUR CLAIMS WHEN
YOU YELL. JUST BECAUSE YOU YELL, DOES NOT MEAN THAT MORE PEOPLE WILL
LISTEN.
First of all, you have no data with which to back up your claim.
Do I NEED DATA FOR WHAT SEEMS TO BE COMMON SENSE? Hmmmm
Always trying to use science to your own benefits. WHO MAKES THE DATA?
Post by Dreamer In Colore
http://www.freep.com/article/20130409/COL43/304090007/Nancy-Kaffer-Ch...
in which not one, but two separate polls found more than 50% of
American Catholics in support of gay marriage.
Anyone can conjure up anything and put in the mouth of a catholic,
that does not make it true. There is no way you can verify
your claim yet you believe it just because it is written.
Post by Dreamer In Colore
This isn't even about religious reasons any more, you dolt. It's not
the fifteenth century... it's the 21st.
It should not be about economical reason only either.
WHAT IS WRONG FOR HUMAN BEING YESTERDAY
IS STILL WRONG TO THESE DAYS
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Even pastors in multiple religions are realizing that it's about civil
rights.
I have seen some pastors who earned their degree online and were
trained by atheists.... SO????? That does not make it a civil right
issue
AMERICA SHOULD NOT MOCK GOD otherwise it will have its
share of the Goths and Visigoths and Vandals...
Post by Dreamer In Colore
http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/19274300-418/gay-marriage-support-...
You just hate gay people... which makes you a bigot...
I am not campaining to kill them as it used to be in the days
gone by... I am just saying that they should not advertize their
depravity because society will suffer
Post by Dreamer In Colore
It's hard enough to find love in the world, you colossal asshat. And
WHAT HAPPENED TO HUMANISM? iIt is not working?
It has been around for more than three hundred years
Post by Dreamer In Colore
you're going to deny civil rights because of your outdated views?
This is no civil right issue motherfucker...
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Stop arguing this point. It's infantile, and just goes to show that
you're hopelessly addicted to the past.
There is wisdom in the past. DAMN YOU AAAALLLLLLLLLLLL
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Cheers,
Dreamer
AA 2306
Dreamer In Colore
2013-04-10 20:04:37 UTC
Post by Onion
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Post by J
When will social liberals get it through their heads that children are
not pawns to be used in a social experiment?
When will you get it through your thick skull that homosexuality has
nothing to do with atheism?
YET, ATHEISTS ARE THE BIG SUPPORTERS OF HOMOSEXUAL MARRIAGE
STOP YELLING. YOU'RE NOT MAKING ANY MORE SENSE WITH YOUR CLAIMS WHEN
YOU YELL. JUST BECAUSE YOU YELL, DOES NOT MEAN THAT MORE PEOPLE WILL
LISTEN.
First of all, you have no data with which to back up your claim.
Do I NEED DATA FOR WHAT SEEMS TO BE COMMON SENSE? Hmmmm
Always trying to use science to your own benefits. WHO MAKES THE DATA?
STOP YELLING.

If you make a claim like "Atheists are the big supporters of
homosexual marriage", then you have to be able to support that claim,
otherwise it's just an opinion.

I said to myself... "I wonder if that's true" and I went and did a
little research to see for myself whether you were right.

And for the record.... in the pieces I quoted for you... CATHOLICS
made the data.
Post by Onion
Post by Dreamer In Colore
http://www.freep.com/article/20130409/COL43/304090007/Nancy-Kaffer-Ch...
in which not one, but two separate polls found more than 50% of
American Catholics in support of gay marriage.
Anyone can conjure up anything and put in the mouth of a catholic,
that does not make it true. There is no way you can verify
your claim yet you believe it just because it is written.
I'm not the one making the claim, you moron. YOU are the one making
the claim, and you can't even back it up at all.
Post by Onion
Post by Dreamer In Colore
This isn't even about religious reasons any more, you dolt. It's not
the fifteenth century... it's the 21st.
It should not be about economical reason only either.
WHAT IS WRONG FOR HUMAN BEING YESTERDAY
IS STILL WRONG TO THESE DAYS
STOP YELLING.

It turns out you're wrong here too. It was right to have slaves
yesterday, and today it's wrong. It was right to burn women at the
stake yesterday, and today it's wrong.

Times change, and so do people, and you hate that. Why do you fear
change so much?
Post by Onion
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Even pastors in multiple religions are realizing that it's about civil
rights.
I have seen some pastors who earned their degree online and were
trained by atheists.... SO????? That does not make it a civil right
issue
AMERICA SHOULD NOT MOCK GOD otherwise it will have its
share of the Goths and Visigoths and Vandals...
Unfortunately for you, my not-so-fine Onion, it IS a civil rights
issue in the U.S.. Religious people want to make it a religious issue,
but it's not, because the U.S. is a SECULAR country. What part of that
don't you get?

Yelling about it, hating that fact... won't change the reality of it.
Post by Dreamer In Colore
It's hard enough to find love in the world, you colossal asshat. And
WHAT HAPPENED TO HUMANISM? iIt is not working?
It has been around for more than three hundred years
Secular humanism works just fine. If you think it's not working, I
invite you to show me some examples.
Post by Onion
Post by Dreamer In Colore
you're going to deny civil rights because of your outdated views?
This is no civil right issue motherfucker...
Ooooh. Motherfucker. Very creative. I'm literally trembling at the
magnificence of your command of the language of insults.
Post by Onion
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Stop arguing this point. It's infantile, and just goes to show that
you're hopelessly addicted to the past.
There is wisdom in the past. DAMN YOU AAAALLLLLLLLLLLL
There might be wisdom in the past... but it's not found in the
apostolic tradition. There, we find people like YOU.

Cheers,
Dreamer
AA 2306
Syd M.
2013-04-10 20:16:01 UTC
Post by Onion
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Post by J
When will social liberals get it through their heads that children are
not pawns to be used in a social experiment?
When will you get it through your thick skull that homosexuality has
nothing to do with atheism?
YET, ATHEISTS ARE THE BIG SUPPORTERS OF HOMOSEXUAL MARRIAGE
Stop lying.
There is nothing wrong with gay marriage. There is plenty wrong with
arrogant jackasses like you trying to strip other people of their
rights, though.

PDW
Jeanne Douglas
2013-04-11 00:23:44 UTC
In article
Post by Onion
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Post by J
When will social liberals get it through their heads that children are
not pawns to be used in a social experiment?
When will you get it through your thick skull that homosexuality has
nothing to do with atheism?
YET, ATHEISTS ARE THE BIG SUPPORTERS OF HOMOSEXUAL MARRIAGE
Over 50 % of Americans support marriage equality. Are you claiming that
more than half of them are atheists? That would mean that over 25% of
Americans are gay.

Is that what you're claiming?

linuxgal
2013-04-13 16:57:20 UTC
Post by Dreamer In Colore
When will you get it through your thick skull that homosexuality has
nothing to do with atheism?
Although I can imagine a lot of gays and lesbians gravitate toward an
atheist position after being shunned by members of their family and
religion.
Halftime at Circvs Maximvs, and the Lions lead the Christians 326-0
Jeanne Douglas
2013-04-10 05:25:20 UTC
Post by J
When will social liberals get it through their heads that children are
not pawns to be used in a social experiment?
So one bad couple among millions is supposed to mean something other
than they're a bad couple??

default
That argument only applies to priests abusing children.
Dakota
2013-04-10 17:37:29 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by J
When will social liberals get it through their heads that children are
not pawns to be used in a social experiment?
So one bad couple among millions is supposed to mean something other
than they're a bad couple??
When will the Roman Catholic Church get it through it's head that
children are not sex toys for the clergy?

When will self-loathing and universally loathed J stop defending child
raping priests and the Popes that order the cover up of their crimes?
Syd M.
2013-04-10 11:58:09 UTC
Post by J
When will social liberals get it through their heads that children are
not pawns to be used in a social experiment?
When will you get it thru your head that gays don't do all these bad
things to children, pedophiles do?

PDW
default
2013-04-10 11:59:32 UTC
Post by J
When will social liberals get it through their heads that children are
not pawns to be used in a social experiment?
About the same time people wake up to the fact that (religious)
ideological indoctrination is child abuse.
RamRod
2013-04-14 16:46:44 UTC
Post by J
[...]
This is a false and pretentious slur of decent gay parents. I submit
that they were only attempting to teach the boys that homosexual love
is completely normal and in most ways superior to heterosexual love.
Rot in Hell "Bandit Bikes"
2013-04-15 18:08:34 UTC
Post by RamRod
Post by J
[...]
Gay people should not be allowed to adopt children. The world have
gone mad.

It must be very embarrassing for any child to have gay parents and
that can cause a lot of mental damage to a child.

It can also cause a distorted view to child to what is normal.
Homosexuality is a mental illness and not normal.
Jeanne Douglas
2013-04-16 04:59:43 UTC
In article
Post by Rot in Hell "Bandit Bikes"
Post by RamRod
Post by J
When will social liberals get it through their heads that children are
not pawns to be used in a social experiment?
http://www.ctnow.com/news/connecticut/hartford/hc-glastonbury-harasz-...
(HARTFORD COURANT) A judge on Friday allowed two Glastonbury men,
accused two years ago of sexually assaulting two of their nine adopted
boys, to withdraw their no-contest pleas and take their cases to
trial.
The unusual action came during what was to be a sentencing hearing for
George Harasz and Douglas Wirth, who entered pleas in January to one
felony count each of risk of injury to a minor. They agreed to
suspended prison sentences. The only issue for Friday¹s hearing was to
be whether each would be required to register as sex offenders.
But a new allegation of sexual assault against Harasz by one of the
victims, contained in a pre-sentence investigation of Harasz, helped
scrap the plea agreement. The case was further clouded Friday by
disclosure in court of new allegations of abuse by three other of the
nine children. No new criminal charges have been filed.
J Young
Honesty. Decency. Integrity
This is a false and pretentious slur of decent gay parents. I submit
that they were only attempting to teach the boys that homosexual love
is completely normal and in most ways superior to heterosexual love.
Gay people should not be allowed to adopt children. The world have
gone mad.
Why not?
Post by Rot in Hell "Bandit Bikes"
It must be very embarrassing for any child to have gay parents and
that can cause a lot of mental damage to a child.
Well, that bigoted statement has been proven completely wrong by reality.
Post by Rot in Hell "Bandit Bikes"
It can also cause a distorted view to child to what is normal.
Homosexuality is a mental illness and not normal.
Of course it's normal. It occurs in thousands of species, so of course
it's normal.

2013-04-16 05:18:38 UTC
Post by RamRod
Post by J
[...]
There is nothing 'normal' about two homos adopting boys to be used as
their sodomy play-toys. If the adult gays want to corn-hole each
other, that's their business. To bring innocent boys into the equation
becomes society's business. Gays should stick to adopting cats if they
want to play 'house'. A cat can defend itself.

J Young
***@ymail.com

Honesty. Decency. Integrity
Jeanne Douglas
2013-04-16 06:35:57 UTC
Post by RamRod
Post by J
[...]
No, there isn't. But you can't deny all gays because a tiny percentage
of them are disgusting assholes, any more than you can you can stop
straight people from adopting because some of them are disgusting
assholes who molest their children.

SuRFer
2013-04-18 16:57:19 UTC
Post by RamRod
Post by J
[...]
bullshit.
Post by Jeanne Douglas
it's normal.
Sucking sperm out of a mans ass is normal? That is what butt pirate
felchers do and the mere thought is enough to make a normal individual
vomit. . How do you explain their penchant for shoving weird objects
up their asses, like bowling pins, GI Joes, light bulbs, live rodents
etc.? Is that normal too? Is it normal to try to contract aids like
the homosexual bug-chasers do? Perhaps Jeanne enjoys these deviant
fetishes also.
Jeanne Douglas
2013-04-19 02:10:49 UTC
.
[...]
It's a fact.
Post by SuRFer
Post by Jeanne Douglas
it's normal.
Sucking sperm out of a mans ass is normal? That is what butt pirate
felchers do and the mere thought is enough to make a normal individual
vomit. . How do you explain their penchant for shoving weird objects
up their asses, like bowling pins, GI Joes, light bulbs, live rodents
etc.? Is that normal too? Is it normal to try to contract aids like
the homosexual bug-chasers do? Perhaps Jeanne enjoys these deviant
fetishes also.
I don't, but lots of other heterosexuals definitely do. Far more
heterosexuals, in fact, than homosexuals.

But once again I'm astounded at the intimate nature of your knowledge of
the sexual habits of gays. Is there something you wish to tell us. You
can tell us; we won't judge you.

RamRod
2013-04-19 20:49:07 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by SuRFer
Post by Jeanne Douglas
it's normal.
Sucking sperm out of a mans ass is normal? That is what butt pirate
felchers do and the mere thought is enough to make a normal individual
vomit. . How do you explain their penchant for shoving weird objects
up their asses, like bowling pins, GI Joes, light bulbs, live rodents
etc.? Is that normal too? Is it normal to try to contract aids like
the homosexual bug-chasers do? Perhaps Jeanne enjoys these deviant
fetishes also.
I don't, but lots of other heterosexuals definitely do. Far more
heterosexuals, in fact, than homosexuals.
As a practicing homosexual I can attest homosexuals are far more
likely to enjoy felching. Sucking semen from men's anus's is perfectly
normal activity. Bug chasers are normal too, just slightly misguided.
Post by Jeanne Douglas
But once again I'm astounded at the intimate nature of your knowledge of
the sexual habits of gays. Is there something you wish to tell us. You
can tell us; we won't judge you.
The internet is full of sites explaining the homosexual lifestyle. You
do not have to be gay to find this information. In fact there are many
references to our activities in these groups.
linuxgal
2013-04-20 20:47:49 UTC
Post by RamRod
The internet is full of sites explaining the homosexual lifestyle. You
do not have to be gay to find this information. In fact there are many
references to our activities in these groups.
Homosexuals have lives like the rest of us do, not just lifestyles. A
lifestyle is owning a home with a skylight and a deck.
Halftime at Circvs Maximvs, and the Lions lead the Christians 326-0
Budikka666
2013-04-14 17:00:34 UTC
Post by J
When will social liberals get it through their heads that children are
not pawns to be used in a social experiment?
So why do you support their being brainwashed with religious fairy
tales? Why do we not see a message like this posted by you with every
child abuse case, including those from heterosexual marriages, and
INCLUDING THOSE ABUSED, RAPED AND TORTURED BY THE CATHOLIC CLERGY, you
fucking lowlife, worthless piece of bigotted homophobic theist trash?
Huh? Keep running you chickenshit scum for christ.

Budikka
Governor Swill
Some things never change, J Young is one of them.
tesla sTinker
2023-06-20 21:44:12 UTC
Post by Budikka666
Post by J
When will social liberals get it through their heads that children are
not pawns to be used in a social experiment?
So why do you support their being brainwashed with religious fairy
tales? Why do we not see a message like this posted by you with every
child abuse case, including those from heterosexual marriages, and
INCLUDING THOSE ABUSED, RAPED AND TORTURED BY THE CATHOLIC CLERGY, you
fucking lowlife, worthless piece of bigotted homophobic theist trash?
Huh? Keep running you chickenshit scum for christ.
Budikka
Some things never change, J Young is one of them.
fuc you, even the true Bible changes. God said would and that there
would be ass holes like you changing it.

Which is why, you are a pomp's ass. And why, no one with half a brain
would ever listen to you or your kind at all ever, Liar. Your Just
Like Biden,
fucked in the head doing whatever the fuck he wants stealing our money
and elections,, instead of doing the true law. President my ass, He
never will be a justified president of the USA. Or Obama. The others
spilt the beans of the lies already. On both of them. History already
shows itself their pomp's ass just like yours.

deliverertom
2013-04-19 04:57:37 UTC
Post by Syd M.
Stop lying
There is nothing wrong with gay marriage. There is plenty wron
wit
Post by Syd M.
arrogant jackasses like you trying to strip other people of thei
rights, though
PD
Not that I necessarily take either position on this issue; but if yo
don't mind me asking -- what rights are you speaking of, when it come
to gay marriage