(dolf) Expertly: Praying for dolf's perishing soul on 02/24/24 ...
HeartDoc Andrew
2024-02-25 05:57:03 UTC
(dolf) 02/24/24 Again praying for dolf here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/2NHYfSg6Ggo/m/wl0_YzzPGAAJ
HeartDoc Andrew
2024-02-26 01:27:20 UTC
(dolf) 02/25/24 Again praying for dolf here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/2NHYfSg6Ggo/m/wl0_YzzPGAAJ
dolf
2024-02-26 02:11:23 UTC
CHUNG PLEASE CEASE YOUR MANIACAL BOT ABUSE OF MY GOOD NAME AND REPUTATION
--
Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?heuristic>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/Savvy.zip> (Download resources)
The Doctor
2024-02-26 03:42:23 UTC
Member - Liberal International This is ***@nk.ca Ici ***@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown
HeartDoc Andrew
2024-02-26 03:55:11 UTC
(dolf) 02/25/24 Again praying for TD here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife/c/aFC4lNZU7Ac/m/IYKy_4H7CQAJ

Note: TD (aka http://tinyurl.com/PerishingSpamTroll) reacting
adversely to prayer (vainly trying to rebuke someone who is omnipotent
per Philippians 4:13 in the Holy Spirit) is not unlike how Saul
reacted to Stephen's prayer. Just as Saul, a teacher of Israel like
Nicodemus, needed GOD to change his heart (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26)
to become Apostle Paul on the "road to Damascus," so too TD needs GOD
more than he needs further Bible study.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/TDsVanity

Otoh, we can (and should rebuke) satan because he is cursed (Genesis
3:14) by GOD to be terribly **not** hungry and enters into the hearts
of others causing them to also be terribly **not** hungry (e.g. Judas
the traitor Iscariot leaving the "Last Supper" with a dipped piece of
bread and not eating it). Only those of us who are always
writing/saying that we're http://WonderfullyHungry.org are those who
always have on the "full armor of GOD" (Ephesians 6:11) to "stand firm
against satan" entering into our hearts (Matt 15:19).
dolf
2024-02-26 06:09:10 UTC
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
(dolf) 02/25/24 Again praying for TD here ...
[ sniped delusion diatribe as past actioned complaint to ISP ]

dolf
2024-02-26 07:43:35 UTC
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
(dolf) 02/25/24 Again praying for TD here ...
CHUNG PLEASE CEASE YOUR MANIACAL BOT ABUSE OF MY GOOD NAME AND REPUTATION

[ sniped delusional diatribe as past actioned complaint to ISP resulting in
a cease and desist for BOT crimes against humanity ]

EDWARD ROSS: "What is the greatest human invention of all time?

AGI: Artificial General Intelligence!

Reason: everything we have invented, discovered or imagined and do in
future are functions of INTELLIGENCE.

Nothing is more important than AGI and nothing will ever be, to the end of
time"

<https://x.com/edwardross01/status/1761983900384162287>

DOLF: "The greatest human achievement will be to understand the fabric of
time relativity to sapience...

Server v's client artificial general intelligence."

EDWARD ROSS: "Wouldn’t that be a function of INTELLIGENCE: human’s, Gods
or AGI?

Universe has infinite amount of hidden knowledge, None of it will ever be
learned without intelligence?

AGI will infinitely supplement our finite and temporal intelligence.

We will learn and know it all."

DOLF: "It could be augmented but that doesn't exclude self attribution"

EDWARD ROSS: "I understand that AGI on its own is nothing but, as you say,
servers.

It is the “augumantation”, it is, it + us that makes it the greatest human
achievement giving us the chance to fulfil our destiny: to learn and to
know!"

DOLF: "Already I can do Chat GPT enquires relevant to a temporal heuristic
(time has dominion over all) and the results intersect.

Thus in my view Chat GPT needs a "just in time" cogito context for optimal
human action and if this is the basis of contingent causality it is
augmented.

However in my informal view the cogito zones need to be appropriately
activated: consider then game playing which facilitates such modality of
consciousness, then the result will be ūbermensch attribute which then
evolves the machine."

DOLF: "If the "just in time" cogito context is implicitly an intellectual
property of the COMMONWEALTH then one ought to consider the economy of
scale on just a transactional basis.

If we think only of Asia with 4.3+ billion people and ourselves with 30
million.

I don't think high cost of housing will be the primary opportunity of a
sapient and knowledge economy."

The Doctor
2024-02-26 16:19:06 UTC
Post by dolf
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
[...]
consciousness, then the result will be Å«bermensch attribute which then
dolf
2024-02-26 08:36:33 UTC
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
(dolf) 02/25/24 Again praying for TD here ...
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife/c/aFC4lNZU7Ac/m/IYKy_4H7CQAJ
CHUNG PLEASE CEASE YOUR MANIACAL BOT ABUSE OF MY GOOD NAME AND REPUTATION

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Gnosis%20Ex%20Machina%20Moral%20Code.pdf>

[ sniped delusional diatribe as past actioned complaint to ISP resulting in
a cease and desist BOT crimes against humanity ]

dolf
2024-02-26 08:53:20 UTC
This is the narrative which will form the basis of my complaint to your
internet service provider.
Post by dolf
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
(dolf) 02/25/24 Again praying for TD here ...
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife/c/aFC4lNZU7Ac/m/IYKy_4H7CQAJ
CHUNG PLEASE CEASE YOUR MANIACAL
CHUNG PLEASE CEASE YOUR MANIACAL BOT ABUSE OF MY GOOD NAME AND REPUTATION

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Gnosis%20Ex%20Machina%20Moral%20Code.pdf>

[ sniped delusional diatribe as past actioned complaint to ISP resulting in
a cease and desist BOT crimes against humanity ]

ANDREW CHUNG as you can see from the above link that my TORAH, DAOIST and
JEWISH-CHRISTIAN belief is substantiated as being forever distinct from
yours.

I KNOW JUST HOW CRUEL ASIANS CAN BE AND WHEN SUCH IS ASSOCIATED WITH
AMERICAN HEDONISM AS DIME-a-DOZEN CITIZENSHIP IT IS SIMPLY DIABOLICAL BY
UNSURPASSED HAUGHTY PIOUS PRESUMPTIONS AS SELF ENTITLEMENT (not even the
orthodox Russians behave that way).

YOUTUBE: "Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence"

The Doctor
HeartDoc Andrew

dolf
2024-02-27 00:21:22 UTC
THIS LAST ELEMENT AS "breaker of bones" is consistent with sovereign claims
as first principles which conveys my soul is not perishing. Quite simply I
know of no person of Chinese heritage and Christian belief who thinks I
have any human right.

#653 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #272 as [#400, #3, #200, #40, #10] = gâram
(H1633): {UMBRA: #243 % #41 = #38} 1) to cut off, reserve, lay aside,
leave, save; 1a) (Qal) to reserve; 2) (Piel) to break bones, gnaw bones,
break;

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #91 % #41 = #9 - Inconstancy of Achievement, Practicing Placidity;
I-Ching: H7 - The Army, Leading, Troops; Tetra: 32 - Legion;

THOTH MEASURE: #9 - Oh Breaker of bones, who makest thine appearance in
Sutenhunen; I am not a teller of lies.

    #VIRTUE: If it is Branching Out (no. #9), it comes, but
    #TOOLS: If it is Flight (no. #49), it flees.
    #POSITION: As to Greatness (no. #45), it is the outside, but
    #TIME: As to Closing In (no. #58), it is the inside.
    #CANON: #161

#50 - 𝌷唐 = #501
COGITO: [#40, #20, #56, #45, #45] as #50 - VASTNESS / WASTING (T'ANG)

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&tetra:50>

[#40 {@1: Sup: 40 - LAW / MODEL: FA (#40); Ego: 40 - LAW / MODEL: FA (#40)}
#20 {@2: Sup: 60 - ACCUMULATION: CHI (#100 - MALE DEME IS UNNAMED {%3});
Ego: 20 - ADVANCE: CHIN (#60)}
#56 {@3: Sup: 35 - GATHERING: LIEN (#135 - MALE DEME IS UNNAMED {%19});
Ego: 56 - CLOSED MOUTH: CHIN (#116)}
#45 {@4: Sup: 80 - LABOURING: CH'IN (#215 - I AM NEITHER A LIAR NOR A DOER
OF MISCHIEF {%34}); Ego: 45 - GREATNESS: TA (#161 - I AM NOT A TELLER OF
LIES {%9} / I AM NOT A TELLER OF LIES {%9})}
#45] {@5: Sup: 44 - STOVE: TSAO (#259); Ego: 45 - GREATNESS: TA (#206)}

EGYPTIAN BOOK OF THE DEAD CHAPTER XVII: "Oh fearful one, who art over the
Two Earths, Red god who order-est the block of execution; to whom is given
the Double Crown and Enjoyment as Prince of Sutenhunen.
It is Osiris to whom was ordained the Leadership among the gods, upon that
day when the Two Earths were united before the Inviolate god.

#60 - 𝍁積 = #511
COGITO: [#41, #41, #41, #41, #41] as #60 - ACCUMULATION (CHI) AS 13 - 17
SEPTEMBER 2001

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&tetra:60>

[#41 {@1: Sup: 41 - RESPONSE: YING (#41); Ego: 41 - RESPONSE: YING (#41)}
#41 {@2: Sup: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#42); Ego: 41 - RESPONSE: YING (#82 - MALE
DEME IS UNNAMED {%11})}
#41 {@3: Sup: 42 - GOING TO MEET: YING (#84 - I AM NOT A MAN OF VIOLENCE
{%2}); Ego: 41 - RESPONSE: YING (#123)}
#41 {@4: Sup: 2 - FULL CIRCLE: CHOU (#86 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF FOOD
{%10}); Ego: 41 - RESPONSE: YING (#164)}
#41] {@5: Sup: 43 - ENCOUNTERS: YU (#129); Ego: 41 - RESPONSE: YING (#205)}

The junction of the Two Earths is the head of the Coffin of Osiris [whose
father is Ra] the beneficent Soul in Sutenhunen; the giver of food and the
destroyer of wrong, who hath determined the paths of eternity.
It is Ra himself.

Deliver me from that god who seizeth upon souls, who consumeth all filth
and corruption in the darkness or in the light: all those who fear him are
in powerless condition.

This god is Sut.

Oh Chepera, who are in the midst of thy bark and whose body is the cycle of
the gods forever; deliver me from those inquisitorial Wardens to whom the
Inviolate god, of Glorious Attributes, hath given guard over his
adversaries, and the infliction of slaughter in the place of annihilation,
from whose guard there is no escape. May I not fall under your knives, may
I not sit within your dungeons, may I not come to your places of
extermination, may I not fall into your pits; may there be done to me none
of those things which the gods abominate; for I have passed through the
place of purification in the middle of the Meskat, for which are given the
Mesit and the Tehenit cakes in Tanenit.

The Meskat is the place of scourging in Sutenhunen, the Tehenit is the Eye
of Horus . . . Tanenit is the resting place of Osiris."
<https://www.originalsources.com/Document.aspx?DocID=LCCZC8UGK8KMVAR>

#75 - 𝍐失 = #526
COGITO: [#58, #27, #27, #49, #46] as #75 - FAILURE (SHIH)

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&tetra:75>

[#58 {@1: Sup: 58 - GATHERING IN: HSI (#58); Ego: 58 - GATHERING IN: HSI
(#58)}
#27 {@2: Sup: 4 - BARRIER: HSIEN (#62); Ego: 27 - DUTIES: SHIH (#85)}
#27 {@3: Sup: 31 - PACKING: CHUANG (#93); Ego: 27 - DUTIES: SHIH (#112 -
MALE DEME IS UNNAMED {%6})}
#49 {@4: Sup: 80 - LABOURING: CH'IN (#173 - I AM NOT GIVEN TO UNNATURAL
LUST {%27}); Ego: 49 - FLIGHT: T'AO (#161 - I AM NOT A TELLER OF LIES {%9}
/ I AM NOT A TELLER OF LIES {%9})}
#46] {@5: Sup: 45 - GREATNESS: TA (#218); Ego: 46 - ENLARGEMENT: K'UO
(#207)}

<https://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Notes%20On%20Egyptian%20Book%20of%20the%20Dead.pdf>

CASE STUDY 1: RESOLVING ONTIC / DEME #161 TO NOTIONS OF SCEPTRE (RULERSHIP:
13 SEPTEMBER 2001 / ERII PARLIAMENT BREXIT PROROGUING FROM SOME POINT
BETWEEN 9 - 12 SEPTEMBER 2019) AGAINST THE NINTH EGYPTIAN NOME AND BOOK OF
THE DEAD NARRATIVE

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Case%20Study%201%20-%20Ontic%20%23161%20and%20Egyptian%20Ninth%20Nome.pdf>

CASE STUDY 2: WATERS OF HORUS AS TO WHETHER SHIPS, SALT AND SILK AS COGITO
MYTHOS / MYSTERY ELEMENTS ARE EVIDENCE OF KING SOLOMON'S TRADE / WISDOM
(TETRA: #1 / #54 / #78) ASSOCIATION WITH THE CHINESE

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Case%20Study%202%20-%20Waters%20Of%20Horus%20And%20King%20Solomon.pdf>

CASE STUDY 3: DOMINION OF TIME ON WHETHER EGYPTIAN MYTHOS IS NOT ONLY NOME
/ ONTIC OR NOUMENON REDACTION BASED BUT TEMPORAL HEURISTIC ASSOCIATIVE

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Case%20Study%203%20-%20Temporal%20Heuristic%20And%20Dominion%20Of%20Timertf.pdf>
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
(dolf) 02/26/24 Again praying for TD here ...
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife/c/aFC4lNZU7Ac/m/IYKy_4H7CQAJ
Quite simply I know of no person of Chinese heritage and Christian belief
who thinks I have any human right to exist. This is the narrative which
will form the basis of my complaint to your internet service provider.

BY FACTS CONVEYED ANDREW CHUNG AS ASIAN AMERICAN WHO IS A CHRISTO-FASCIST
MUST GIVE AN ACCOUNTABILITY FOR ATROCIOUS HISTORICAL CRIMES AGAINST
HUMANITY AS HATRED AND GENOCIDE MASQUERADING PIETY

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Hitler%20Claim%20to%20Science.jpeg>

http://youtu.be/405N61fzqQc

[...]

CASE STUDY: A Catholic (NEITH: VIRGIN MOTHER / RA: SUN GOD) EUCHARIST
HERITAGE institution educated lawyer who needs lessons on the superiority
of BREXIT as powers over Roman governance.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Gnosis%20Ex%20Machina%20Moral%20Code.pdf>

2ND TWEET:

You ought to understand that “King Philippe and Queen Mathilde of Belgium
recently on 14 SEPTEMBER 2023 visited the Vatican for a private audience
with Pope Francis. The timing of their visit raised some eyebrows in
Belgium1. During this meeting, they likely discussed matters of mutual
interest and importance. It’s always fascinating when royalty and religious
leaders come together [and bend their knee to Catholic (NEITH: VIRGIN
MOTHER / RA: SUN GOD) EUCHARIST IDOLATRY], as it provides a glimpse into
the intricate dynamics between church and state.”

And I don’t think cutting out an impertinent lawyer’s tongue will have any
salvatory consequence.

BING CHAT GPT4 @ 0732 HRS ON 27 FEBRUARY 2024: “IS THE BELGIUM SOVEREIGN
RELATED TO QUEEN VICTORIA?

In fact, the current king of Belgium has genetic ties to both Victoria and
her husband, Prince Albert, as he is the direct descendant of their mutual
uncle, King Leopold I of Belgium.”

GRAPPLE (302, 402)@[21, 79, 31, 48, 9, 42, 27, 76, 69] PROTOTYPE

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?date:2024.2.27&time:7.32&heuristic&male:302&feme:402&ontic:215&deme:279&idea:402>

{@9: Sup: 78 - ON THE VERGE: CHIANG (#302); Ego: 69 - EXHAUSTION: CH'IUNG
(#402)}

TELOS TOTAL: #402

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #215

DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #279

#411 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #302 as [#10, #300, #80, #6, #9, #6] /
#795 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #302 as [#400, #300, #80, #6, #9] = shâphaṭ
(H8199): {UMBRA: #389 % #41 = #20} 1) to judge, govern, vindicate, punish;
1a) (Qal); 1a1) to act as law-giver or judge or governor (of God, man); i)
to rule, govern, judge; 1a2) to decide controversy (of God, man); 1a3) to
execute judgment; i) discriminating (of man); ii) vindicating; iii)
condemning and punishing; iv) at theophanic advent for final judgment; 1a4)
(Niphal); i) to enter into controversy, plead, have controversy together;
ii) to be judged; 1a5) (Poel) judge, opponent-at-law (participle);

#402 as [#6, #30, #300, #6, #50, #10] = lâshôwn (H3956): {UMBRA: #386 % #41
= #17} 1) tongue; 1a) tongue (of men); 1a1) tongue (literal); 1a2) tongue
(organ of speech); 1b) language; 1c) tongue (of animals); 1d) tongue (of
fire); 1e) wedge, bay of sea (tongue-shaped);

#458 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #215 as [#6, #10, #6, #300, #10, #70, #50, #6]
/
#782 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #215 as [#6, #400, #6, #300, #70] /
#792 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #215 as [#6, #400, #6, #300, #10, #70] =
yâshaʻ (H3467): {UMBRA: #380 % #41 = #11} 1) to save, be saved, be
delivered; 1a) (Niphal); 1a1) to be liberated, be saved, be delivered; 1a2)
to be saved (in battle), be victorious; 1b) (Hiphil); 1b1) to save,
deliver; 1b2) to save from moral troubles; 1b3) to give victory to;

#EIGHT: #69 as #69 - EXHAUSTION (CH'IUNG)

#653 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #272 as [#400, #3, #200, #40, #10] = gâram
(H1633): {UMBRA: #243 % #41 = #38} 1) to cut off, reserve, lay aside,
leave, save; 1a) (Qal) to reserve; 2) (Piel) to break bones, gnaw bones,
break;

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&tetra:69>

BUT WHO AM I TO SAY?

Revision: 27 February 2024

HeartDoc Andrew
2024-02-26 10:34:08 UTC
(dolf) 02/26/24 Again, here's the admonition ...

Warning: Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) Christians can easily lose their
salvation (Romans 10:9-10) ...

Born-again Christian: "Yes, I can say 'Jesus is LORD.'"

http://WonderfullyHungry.org HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit:
"It's wonderful by our saying 'Jesus is LORD' that we know our names
are in His Book of Life. So now try saying you're 'wonderfully hungry'
since it's written that we're 'wonderfully made' by GOD."

Born-again Christian: "You're a crazy fool."

http://WonderfullyHungry.org HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit: "You
can no longer say 'Jesus is LORD' can you ?

Eternally condemned soul: "Yes, I still can."

http://WonderfullyHungry.org HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit:
"Then please allow me to hear you say it again."

Eternally condemned soul: "I don't obey the command of fools."

http://WonderfullyHungry.org HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit: "It
was a request instead of a command. So try again."

Eternally condemned soul: "I can't say it anymore."

http://WonderfullyHungry.org HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit:
"Indeed, you will never be able to say 'Jesus is LORD' ever again."

Bottom line:

"But I tell you that anyone who is (h)angry with a (
http://WonderfullyHungry.org ) brother or sister will be subject to
judgment. Again, anyone who says to a ( http://WonderfullyHungry.org )
brother or sister, 'Raca,' is answerable to the court (in Heaven). And
anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of Hell."
(Matthew 5:22 with parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/matthew/5-22.htm

Link to OP:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife/c/AkMPLgPmcT4/m/Oh8OpsRSAQAJ

Shorter more shareable link:
https://tinyurl.com/Warning112023

So let us not be a hangry http://tinyurl.com/ChrINOtrump (aka "the
lawless one" of 2 Thessalonians 2:7-8 aka **the** anti-Christ of the
Great Tribulation which is nigh at hand) else wear his mark (MaGa -->
M666) and be tossed in the "Lake of Fire" being prepared for eternal
torment.

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://WDJW.great-site.net/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org
dolf

HeartDoc Andrew

dolf

The Doctor
2024-02-26 23:29:42 UTC
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
[...]
And I am a witness!
HeartDoc Andrew

dolf

dolf
2024-02-26 22:05:57 UTC
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
(dolf) 02/26/24 AgainX3, here's the admonition ...
Warning: Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) Christians can easily lose their
salvation (Romans 10:9-10) ...
This is the updated narrative which will form the basis of my complaint to

#402 as [#6, #30, #300, #6, #50, #10] = lâshôwn (H3956): {UMBRA: #386 % #41

HeartDoc Andrew
2024-02-26 19:19:24 UTC
(dolf) 02/26/24 Again praying for dolf here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/2NHYfSg6Ggo/m/wl0_YzzPGAAJ
dolf
2024-02-26 19:23:08 UTC

Post by HeartDoc Andrew
(dolf) 02/26/24 Again praying for dolf here ...
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/2NHYfSg6Ggo/m/wl0_YzzPGAAJ
[ note the above link is delusional diatribe as past actioned complaint to
ISP resulting in a cease and desist BOT crimes against humanity ]

HeartDoc Andrew
2024-02-27 10:11:12 UTC
(dolf) 02/27/24 Again praying for dolf here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/2NHYfSg6Ggo/m/wl0_YzzPGAAJ
dolf
2024-02-27 14:30:58 UTC

Post by HeartDoc Andrew
(dolf) 02/27/24 Again praying for dolf here ...
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/2NHYfSg6Ggo/m/wl0_YzzPGAAJ
<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Gnosis%20Ex%20Machina%20Moral%20Code.pdf>

[ noted delusional diatribe as past actioned complaint to ISP resulting in

#402 as [#6, #30, #300, #6, #50, #10] = lâshôwn (H3956): {UMBRA: #386 % #41

#653 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #272 as [#400, #3, #200, #40, #10] = gâram
(H1633): {UMBRA: #243 % #41 = #38} 1) to cut off, reserve, lay aside,
leave, save; 1a) (Qal) to reserve; 2) (Piel) to break bones, gnaw bones,
break;

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&tetra:69>

BUT WHO AM I TO SAY?

THIS LAST ELEMENT AS "breaker of bones” is consistent with sovereign claims
as first principles which conveys my soul is not perishing. Quite simply I
know of no person of Chinese heritage and Christian belief who thinks I
have any human right to exist.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Notes%20On%20Egyptian%20Book%20of%20the%20Dead.pdf>

AS AN ASIAN AMERICAN WHO IS A CHRISTO-FASCIST YOU MUST GIVE AN

HeartDoc Andrew
2024-02-28 00:44:03 UTC
(dolf) 02/27/24 AgainX2 praying for dolf here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/2NHYfSg6Ggo/m/wl0_YzzPGAAJ
dolf

#402 as [#6, #30, #300, #6, #50, #10] = lâshôwn (H3956): {UMBRA: #386 % #41

HeartDoc Andrew
2024-02-29 00:49:55 UTC
(dolf) 02/28/24 Again praying for dolf here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/2NHYfSg6Ggo/m/wl0_YzzPGAAJ
HeartDoc Andrew
2024-02-29 07:14:05 UTC
(dolf) 02/29/24 Again praying for dolf here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/2NHYfSg6Ggo/m/wl0_YzzPGAAJ