Salmon on the Thorns web page update
David Dalton
2024-04-02 18:26:23 UTC
I just updated my Salmon on the Thorns web page
https://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html
slightly, though I didn’t add anything I hadn’t
already said recently on alt.religion.druid .

For those who haven’t visited it since November,
there is a graphics banner that I added then
at the top that you might find of interest.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
Go Zen
Keep up the good work, David!
David Dalton
2024-04-03 05:09:48 UTC
Post by Go Zen
Post by David Dalton
I just updated my Salmon on the Thorns web page
https://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html
slightly, though I didn’t add anything I hadn’t
already said recently on alt.religion.druid .
For those who haven’t visited it since November,
there is a graphics banner that I added then
at the top that you might find of interest.
Keep up the good work, David!
Thanks, G.

I’m nearing the end of an attempt I began on April Fool’s Day,
though I suspect I might have to wait until one of the following:

1. on or about April 8, 2024 total solar eclipse,
2. on or about September 5, 2024, the three-sunspot-cycle
anniversary of my sun stare, or
3. on or about January 29, 2025, which is the common seven
years plus two sunspot cycles after my low years began, and
which is a new/dark moon and the Chinese New Year at the
end of my Dragon year.