Jacob popthrough applied
David Dalton
2023-09-16 00:18:14 UTC
On Sep 15, 2023, David Dalton wrote on soc.culture.jewish
Happy New Year to any readers in the Jewish religion or
(even on alt.atheism) of Jewish culture.
My latest attempt at starting a new age is described on the thread
"New beginnings at new moon/Silver Bough thumb”
on alt.religion.druid, so check that if you notice effects,
else ignore me as usual.
The Jacob popthrough, which had the 9th largest
original surface area of human ootws, was applied
at 0009 UTC September 16, 2023.
"For she is the perfect creature, natural in every feature
And I am the geek with the alchemists' stone" (Jimmy MacCarthy)
David Dalton
2023-09-16 04:04:48 UTC
Post by David Dalton
On Sep 15, 2023, David Dalton wrote on soc.culture.jewish
Happy New Year to any readers in the Jewish religion or
(even on alt.atheism) of Jewish culture.
My latest attempt at starting a new age is described on the thread
"New beginnings at new moon/Silver Bough thumb”
on alt.religion.druid, so check that if you notice effects,
else ignore me as usual.
The Jacob popthrough, which had the 9th largest
original surface area of human ootws, was applied
at 0009 UTC September 16, 2023.
It seems I started too soon after dark moon, and I am
trying again now that it is more than a day after dark
moon and the thinnest waxing crescent should now
be visible from a high elevation just after sunset if
you know where to look.
David Dalton
2023-09-23 04:57:09 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
On Sep 15, 2023, David Dalton wrote on soc.culture.jewish
Happy New Year to any readers in the Jewish religion or
(even on alt.atheism) of Jewish culture.
My latest attempt at starting a new age is described on the thread
"New beginnings at new moon/Silver Bough thumb”
on alt.religion.druid, so check that if you notice effects,
else ignore me as usual.
The Jacob popthrough, which had the 9th largest
original surface area of human ootws, was applied
at 0009 UTC September 16, 2023.
It seems I started too soon after dark moon, and I am
trying again now that it is more than a day after dark
moon and the thinnest waxing crescent should now
be visible from a high elevation just after sunset if
you know where to look.
I am trying again centred on first quarter moon (D-moon)
and hopefully will be finished before Yom Kippur.

The Jacob, Moses, and Jesus popthroughs have been applied.

For more background see the Tsangyang Gyatos [sic] popthrough
applied thread on alt.buddha.short.fat.guy .