Trump's absurd lie: "I’ve never met [E. Jean Carroll] in my life"
bruce bowser
2023-05-03 21:49:14 UTC
The Insurrectionist-in-Chief also lied, "I have no idea who this woman is."
There are numerous photos of them together at social affairs. When a particular
photo of them together was mentioned to him, he lied, "Standing with my coat on
in a line, give me a break. With my back to the camera. I have no idea who she
is." In the photo, Trump and Carroll are facing one another.
Trump raped the woman. This is not in rational dispute.
"The New York article included a photo of Trump next to his then-wife Ivana Trump and facing Carroll and her then-husband, TV news anchor John Johnson, at a party sometime around 1987."

Trump repeats contested claim he does not know latest sexual assault accuser
The Guardian Newspaper -
-- https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jun/22/trump-sexual-assault-accuser-e-jean-carroll
bruce bowser
2023-05-08 11:36:20 UTC
On Thu, 4 May 2023 04:47:15 -0500, super70s
And the whole "she's not my type" slam. That woman was very pretty in
1987, I've seen pics. Big Daddy thinks nobody's appearance deteriorates
as they age (except himself of course).
If he's never met her how does he know she's not his type? From what
I've seen of Trump he likes anybody with XX chromosomes who's of legal
age.
Earlier today I saw a new clip of him at the same deposition, the
female interviewer asked him if by "not my type" he meant Carroll
wasn't attractive, he claimed it was "a lot of things" and not just
attractiveness.
Then he told the female interviewer "you're not my type either" right
to her face several times, my mouth dropped at the crudeness of that
SOB.
You never get the see the female interviewer but it wouldn't have
mattered whether she was attractive or not, he was still acting like a
jackass.
All while talking about Ms Carroll, Trump says she's "not his type" and that she's Marla Maples. Incredible.
bruce bowser
2023-05-08 18:23:31 UTC
And the whole "she's not my type" slam. That woman was very pretty in
1987, I've seen pics. Big Daddy thinks nobody's appearance deteriorates
as they age (except himself of course).
If he's never met her how does he know she's not his type? From what
I've seen of Trump he likes anybody with XX chromosomes who's of legal
age.
Earlier today I saw a new clip of him at the same deposition, the
female interviewer asked him if by "not my type" he meant Carroll
wasn't attractive, he claimed it was "a lot of things" and not just
attractiveness.
IE, she's a lunatic.
All name-calling. Never any facts.